High Pressure Cast Iron Propane BurnerCajun Outdoor Cooking
The High Pressure Cast Iron Propane Burner replaces the Bayou Classic propane burners in the round burner frames (SP10, SP50). This particular high pressure cast iron burner can handle a higher heat then our fry burner and a regulator with a higher PSI. The High Pressure Cast Iron Propane Burner does include the shutter. This burner gives off a blue high heat flame.
Many people have asked us for a BTU for this propane burner element. The actual cast burner does not determine the BTUs. The regulator determines the BTUs. You can use the 10 PSI, 20 PSI, 30 PSI and 40 PSI regulator kit with it.
- 3.35 x 1.18 x 0.91 inches
- Includes air shutter and spring.
- Use with SP10 and SP50 propane burners.
- May be used with 10, 20, 30 and 40 PSI regulators.
- BTU rating determined by the PSIs of your regulator.
- Replaced the BG10