Cajun Classic Stainless Steel Beer Can Chicken CookerCajun Classic
The Cajun Classic Stainless Steel Beer Can Chicken Cooker is also known as the Cajun ChickCan rack. The difference when comparing the nickel-plated beer can chicken cooker and stainless steel beer can chicken cooker is the cleaning. The stainless steel beer can chicken cooker cleans easier like most stainless steel cooking equipment. This Stainless Steel Beer Can Chicken Cooker has become the most popular and sought after cooking accessory. This beer can chicken cooker holds any 12 ounce can of beer or any drink of your choice. Use in the oven or on the grill. For best results, place whole chicken over can of drink (3/4 full). Cut a potato to fit in the neck cavity of the chicken to hold in the moisture. We love to put Cajun seasoning all over the outside of the chicken. The result will be the most flavorful, moist, fall off the bone chicken you’ve ever seen or eaten.
- Wire rack cooks a 4-pound chicken upright by beer can method
- Stainless-steel; safe for charcoal grills, gas grills, and ovens
- Circular wire base rests securely on wire grills
- Uses any 12-ounce can of beer or soda for moisture
- Instructions included; dishwasher-safe; measures 7 by 5 inches